Truth is, I do not know anything for fact. But, I do perceive things in my own way. This is 21 things that I perceive to be so. Remember our perception is our own reality. You may “see” things differently.
1. What we put out comes back. It might have to make a big ole loop around the Universe to get back, but it will. Generally by time what you put out goes all the way around the universe, it has accumulated some interest.
2. We define who we are, we create our own lives, sing our own songs, and dance our own dance. We are all unique and maybe inspired by others along the journey ( Yes, I love the words to those Dolly Parton songs) but we are who we are, embrace that. Don’t let anyone sing your song, write your script, or change the moves to your dance. Be free and Celebrate YOU.
3. What other people think of me, is none of my business. When I speak, or write it comes from my heart, this I know. What others think of me, or themselves will reflect the tone in how they perceive my words. That has nothing to do with me, and if I don’t pick up what people reflect to me, I will remain free from the drama. I always thought what others said and did to me was my Karma, but I see it differently now. How I act or react to those things is my Karma, it’s my choice. Someone once said Karma won’t be a bitch if I am not, I understand that now.
4. Whatever someone did to me in the past has no power over my present. It’s always good to look at things and see the lessons there are to be learned. That does not include dwelling on what people have done. The victim card is expired, no need for renewal. We CAN give them that power, its a choice we make.
5. People show you WHO they are, believe it the first time. You can’t change them, and you step off your path when you try. Be the change you want to see in the world, you decide where you put your energy and love.
6. When we worry about things, we waste time and energy. Be a warrior not a worrier. Use the same time and energy for doing something about what worries you.
7. We are what we believe, our words have great power. If we look in the mirror and see ugly, unworthy and bad… well our perception is our reality. What we believe about ourselves and others, is more powerful than our dreams, wishes or hopes.
8. The most powerful prayer we can pray is “Thank you ”
9. When we fail, it’s just a great big sign from the Divine that says go in the other direction my dear child. It’s not the end of the road, instead the beginning of a new path.
10. If we make a decision, or a turn in life that goes against what everyone else thinks we should be or do…. the world will not end, nor will it fall apart. Instead, our wingspan will widen and we will fly.
11. Love yourself first, get to know your inner “dolly” embrace that person inside and sit down and get to know yourself. Then extend that love to others in every encounter.
12. Have passion for what you do. Your career, job or profession will not be “work” if it is driven with passion. You are intelligent figure out how to get paid for doing what you love, the paycheck will then be a bonus.
13. There is no pain in love, the two things can not coexist. Love feels great. 14. Each day is a new day, a new chance.. to start over.
15. The most important, and hardest job on Earth is being a mother. I declare it so, and women around the world declare it with me. It is also the most rewarding job on Earth. Megan and Leesa I love you so, please if you know nothing about your mama, embrace that fact.
16. If there is Doubt.. stop… no reactions… Don’t move, Don’t answer, Don’t rush forward.. Just Be still.
17. When we don’t know what to do, BE still.. the answer will come.
18. Our troubles they too shall pass.
19. The happiness we feel is in direct proportion to the love we give.
20. These are my perceptions, we are all unique you look at the world through your heart and see what you perceive.
21. We should all wear sunscreen. 🙂
Be well, be loved and be love, Teresa~