I love CLICK Espresso Protein. I don’t make any bones about it. It tastes like ESPRESSO, and I love it. Click is an amazing Protein and the company is wonderful and treats us bariatric post ops well. Thank you for all the things you send to our bariatric events such as hats, T shirts and samples. I was first introduced to click at the Obesity Help event in Costa Mesa. I am already a coffee drinker, so this sounded LOVELY to me.
CLICK is giving away a CLICK’d out BIKE on their Facebook page. To be qualified in the entry all you need to do is LIKE them and tell them who sent you over and you and your pal get 10 entries in the Bike Giveaway. The contest (runs till 1/11/11, complete entry info on CLICK’s Facebook page) It’s that easy!
If you haven’t tried CLICK Espresso Protein before now is the time. You can save an extra 25% off on select Click Espresso Protein Drink sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code CLICKES5 at checkout. Plus, you will save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through January 31, 2011. Click here for the Click scoop.
Oh by the way, tell them Teresa Dunn White sent ya, No Helmet Required!