Ok, I remember how you ALL wanted my hat at the OH Event. Some of you even threatened to TAKE it from me. I held tightly to my container of Click and said, “I will fight you for my Click and my Hat!” I remember how many of you emailed me and said… “Where can I get one of those Sparkly Click Hats?”
Click is one of my favorite protein drinks, I LOVE espresso. Now, being a WLS patient I know the rules. Some physicans say we can’t have caffeine after surgery some say it’s fine. MOST of them say in moderation. I have ONE cup of Click a day. What does this do for me as a bariatric patient?
1.It provides me with 15 Grams of Protein. The protein source is Calcium Caseinate, and the PDCASS score is 1.0. What that means is it is as absorb-able as it gets for us. We have absorption with gastric bypass anyhow so we want to chose the protein that we can utilize the most efficiently. Think of it like this we put gas in our cars for fuel, there are a couple of grades of gas. We put protein in our bodies for fuel, there are several grades of protein and with a PDCASS score of 1.0 this is PREMIUM.
2. I can get a protein of 15 grams in each morning with my cup of morning coffee. I start my day with fuel for my body and I love the taste, I love that I can do this and not have to add something because I would drink a cup of coffee anyhow.
3. Click is a great company that does a lot of things for the bariatric community. They encourage us in our weight loss. Thank you CLICK!
4.Did you know Click is enriched with vitamin A, C, and also Calcium and Iron? Yes, it is.
5. I absolutely love the energy I get when I drink Click. Now, I am looking at energy on two platforms here. I love that it wakes me up so to speak and gets my body moving!! I have added some physical activity into my lifestyle for the new year and Click gets me moooooovin! But, let’s face it, I get a burst of POSITIVE energy also from click. The way it makes me smile when I drink it, the way it makes me feel good about my day and about myself. Each time I drink a click drink, I can actually visualize a great day ahead of me, I see positive energy flowing through my body and I know I am drinking something that will facilitate my bariatric healing. I see myself well and healthy and full of positive energy.
The wonderful people at Click have given an opportunity for someone to win a Click N Go pack!!
Click was more than happy to provide a CLICK’n Go Giveaway, perfect anyone heading to work, to play, to workout or to go out for a ride on a way cute CLICKed Out bike 😉 “If you aren’t registered for that bike see details at the bottom of this page”
The giveaway consists of our new CLICK carton with 12 packets of CLICK, CLICKer shaker and to add a little sparkle, our CLICK bling hat.”
How do you get Registered to Win?
If you would like to be qualified to win this Click N Go Pack Here is what you do!!
1. Reply to this Post!!! All you have to say is Thank you Click!!! Let them know we think they are doing a great job!
2. Click on the button to the Right on my Blog to Follow my Blog.
3. Follow Click with this link to their Facebook page. and post on the wall “Teresa’s Journey Led to a Click Epiphany.”
4. Share this blog entry on your FB page if you have one, it will let all your friends know about Click!
Please,PLEASE tell me you have gone to register for that CLICK’D out BIKE!! If not here are details…
CLICK is giving away a CLICK’d out BIKE on their Facebook page. To be qualified in the entry all you need to do is LIKE them and tell them who sent you over and you and your pal get 10 entries in the Bike Giveaway. The contest (runs till 1/11/11, complete entry info on CLICK’s Facebook page) It’s that easy!