Challenge Day 1: A picture of me with 10 facts about me
1. I am 40 years old and feel like a teenager starting out in life.I think this is because I was a brides maid, have questioned college and am currently unemployed.. It is like a redo of my Senior year LOL.
2. I love being a mom and a grandma.. yes, you read that correctly. I have two beautiful daughters and three handsome grandsons.
3. I am studying to be a holistic practitioner. This includes chakra balancing.
4. I am part Cherokee Indian and Part Irish, don’t ask me what part is which.. LOL
5. I love Dolly Parton, I saw her when I was a little tiny girl and thought she was an angel, now I am grown and KNOW she is.
6. I have a secret desire to work with the Eagles one day at the Sanctuary in Dollywood.I know, it sounds crazy for sure.. but its true.
7. I love to make jewelry..
8. I released over 200 pounds, I wont say lost.. because that might imply I am trying to “find”” them.(This could apply to my weight loss or my divorce, you decide LOL)
9. I grew up in the Appalachian Mountains. It’s the oldest mountain range in the US…
10. I am a coal miners daughter. I suppose I was born in the coalfields and it is meant for me to get polished so that someday… I will shine like a diamond ♥